First, decide which membership you need:
A. Regular Memberships - are family memberships including husband, wife and all drivers under the age of 18 years old and a member of that immediate family who all live in the same household.
B. Alternate Handlers - are not included in a family membership unless they live in the same house and are at 16 years of age.
Once you have completed the two-page application and all applicable waivers (unsigned, unless using a notary public), please submit the following to an officer:
1. QMA Application (both pages)
2. Adult and/or minor waiver(s) (both pages)
3. Yearly Fee ($150-Regular and $100-Alternate Handlers) made payable to
4. Concession Fee of $80 (which can be earned back) made payable to CCQMA
5. 1x1 photo - For new adult members only
6. Driver's birth certificate for all new drivers or alternate handler who
resides in the same household as the handler
*Applications can be obtained from Ginny Barnard at Fast Lane (217) 522-8212 or Bill Moore (217) 971-2094*